The positions are full-time with a competitive benefit package. These positions are to assist our superintendents complete the projects in a safe, efficient and timely manner while using your past experience and knowledge of concrete form work and commercial industrial construction and it’s processes.
- Construct, assemble and dismantle concrete formwork according to blueprints and other instruction.
- Layout structure as per Architectural, Structural building plans & sketches ensuring all work is plumb, square and accurate; making necessary adjustments if required.
- Working knowledge of Carpentry tools, supplies & equipment.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Current First Aid ticket a plus but not required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other related work as needed.
Attention to Detail, Carpentry Tools, Basic Safety, Equipment Safety, Verbal and Written Communication in English, Lifting Machinery, Consistent Attendance